Anyone facing issue with campaign creation?

SOLVED
Highlighted

Anyone facing issue with campaign creation?

Unable to open any existing campaign or create new, Anyone facing same issue?

Top Answer
Frankie_P

Hi everyone!

We apologize you have all experienced this and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We did receive reports of users being unable to create or edit campaigns on Monday the 18th. The good news is we have received word from our engineers that this issue was resolved the same day as well. If it is still occurring or if you have any additional questions on this, please don’t hesitate to respond to this post as we would be happy to assist you further.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: MacBook Air - Safari

Hi everyone!

We apologize you have all experienced this and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We did receive reports of users being unable to create or edit campaigns on Monday the 18th. The good news is we have received word from our engineers that this issue was resolved the same day as well. If it is still occurring or if you have any additional questions on this, please don’t hesitate to respond to this post as we would be happy to assist you further.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Firefox "secure connection failed"

We have a customer getting an error using Firefox:

"Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to securepay.constantcontact.com. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.

Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem."

According to Google, this appears to be a certificate error.  I am telling them to use another browser, but was wondering if this was a known issue.

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Firefox "secure connection failed"

Hi @PatrickW94 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today!

I have taken a look at the error you are mentioning and it seems we have received a few reports but not many, I have added your report so we may look further into the issue. In the meantime, you are doing the right thing in requesting an alternate browser. Please feel free to reach out should you need anything else. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Same issue here.  Tried Firefox, Edge, Chrome, and Brave Shields. All give this same error.  I also tried multiple internet connections / IPs.

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to em-ui.constantcontact.com. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/secure-connection-failed-firefox-did-not-connect?as=u&utm_sourc...

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I am also receiving this error and I've tried multiple browsers:  Chrome and Edge (besides Firefox).

Everything I've read indicates that there may be a certificate issue.  Does this have anything to do with the Constant Contact system maintenance which occurred this past weekend?

Highlighted

Same here - just started happening. I have been working in this email draft most of the day and now can't get in.

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

It looks like they've taken care of it.
Thanks!

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Your Crashed Website

Your website is crashed.  You have no one to call.  

Tags (1)
Highlighted

Re: Your Crashed Website

It's been non-functional all afternoon.  I went to status.constantcontact.com and it said everything was hunky-dory.  NOT!

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Your Crashed Website

Hello @BobL574 and @StephenN484 ,

It looks like an issue just popped up and our engineers and higher level technical team are investigating. I'm going to get a case made and submitted to them for tracking purposes, and we'll follow up with an update once we can confirm things are running as ideal.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured