Anyone working ?

SpiroS6
Occasional Participant

It's past 6:30 and your message says that there will be help as of 6:00

I am not able to COPY - Rename a campaign and need to finish sending ASAP.

This is the message that comes back in the last 45 minutes every time I try to copy the campaign.

"We couldn't rename your campaign because it's actively sending. Please wait a few minutes and try again.

Please help.

3 REPLIES 3
William_A

Hello @SpiroS6 ,

Are you experiencing the issue copying? I had no issue copying any of the emails in your account - no errors or anything like that. If you're needing to copy an email that's already in the process of sending / staging, I'd advise making those copies prior or after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
SpiroS6
Occasional Participant

Thank you and all OK now. It seems like it was a temporary issue last night as new shifts were coming in after a day off

Was able to copy as of early evening.

ColinC813
Participant

I'm getting the same thing. I was just trying to send a test email, and now I'm getting that error "We couldn't rename your campaign because it's actively sending. Please wait a few minutes and try again." for the past hour so I can't copy my template and move on.

• Support Tips

Reporting Metrics

"Authenticating your emails is the best way to ensure your emails achieve maximum deliverability. If you have your own domain, setting up self-authentication is especially important! " - Will

See Article
  • Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article
  • Support Tips

Read Before You Send a Test Email

"Did you know? You can send unlimited test emails to your verified email address, but only 50 in a 24-hour period to non-verified email addresses." - Nick

See Article