App glitch

Occasional Contributor

App glitch

The mobile app keeps asking me for a physical address to send drafts. My physical address is already indicated in my account. And then when I try to fill up the details in the app it just freezes.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: App glitch

Hi @FirstNameL56183 

I apologize this is happening when you try to use our Mobile App! What device make and model are you using? Also, what iOS version/Mobile app version? Though you have also spoken with our Chat Support about this, I wanted to make sure our response was shared here in the Community as well. This experience you're having is something we are continuing to troubleshoot. While we do not currently have a time estimate of when it will be resolved, we have added you to our queue to be notified when it is. We also ask that users please make sure the customer has a valid address under their organization info in "My Settings." If you are still stuck in an address loop after making any updates to this setting we suggest shceudling your email through a computer instead.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.