App is not accurate

SOLVED
Go to solution
Participant

App is not accurate

I checked my app and it said my mailing only had 16 opens when it had over 70. I tried logging out of the app and logging back in, same result
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @CulturalPursuit ,

Thank you for reaching out to us on this. It appears this is a very recent issue for the iOS version of the app, which our engineers are working on. I've assigned your case to their queue for tracking purposes. If and when they have an update, they'll make sure to notify you.

In the meantime, they're suggesting using the desktop's reporting data for the most accurate results.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hello @CulturalPursuit ,

Thank you for reaching out to us on this. It appears this is a very recent issue for the iOS version of the app, which our engineers are working on. I've assigned your case to their queue for tracking purposes. If and when they have an update, they'll make sure to notify you.

In the meantime, they're suggesting using the desktop's reporting data for the most accurate results.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post