We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Apps and integrations

ANNEW585
Participant

Apps and integrations

I have been an Icon Systems customer for years.  they say they integrate with Constant Contact..

I am in a 60 day free trial.. and I find Icon listed as one of  your apps and integrations, but I don't see a tutorial or help for how to integrate my Icon list with you.

and won't be buying anything until I have a clearer picture of how this works.

1 REPLY 1
Frankie_P

Hi @ANNEW585 

Thank you for reaching out about your contacts! Where in your account did you find this Icon Systems integration? I know there is an integration available through our Marketplace, however this is a third-part integration and is not offered by Constant Contact directly. This connection is actually offered by Icon Systems themselves. Because of this I would suggest contacting their support directly for further assistance with using this integration.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.