Archive/RSS for a specific Campaign

SOLVED
Go to solution
CHIME
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

I have a series of weekly emails that I would like to display on my website  as an archive. The old archive option appears to no longer work consistently. Is there any way to get an RSS feed of a particular folder's worth of sent emails? Are there any other similar solutions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @CHIME 

Thanks for following up with these details! Emails are sorted in the order they were archived. So if you did archive emails out of order, it will cause them to be listed out of order on your archive folder. I apologize, at this time there is not a way to edit the archive order of emails. A workaround we suggest in the meantime is to a copy of each affected email, send this copy to a list with just yourself on it, and archive these newly sent campaigns one at a time in your desired order. Having this ability to re-order archived emails is a feature request we are tracking feedback on along with the option to create an RSS feed of sent campaigns.

For an RSS feed, we have seen users create an RSS feed outside of Constant Contact. Depending on how the feed is created, you may need to update it manually when they send new campaigns.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Amber_L
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @CHIME ,

I'm sorry to hear that you experiencing difficulties with the Archive feature. I would suggest reinstalling the Archive code to your website to ensure that it didn't get corrupted somehow. If you're still having problems after that could you please provide more details about what you're experiencing so that we can look into it further for you? 

Amber_L

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
CHIME
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

The archived items are not posting in the right order that they are currently listed in the archive folder. I am using a wordpress site and placing these in the sidebar. It was working prior - I might have missed items and archived them at a later time. Is there a way to force them into the right order?

Additionally I would like to use a list of these items in other ways and an RSS feed would be very useful - is there an option for that?

Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @CHIME 

Thanks for following up with these details! Emails are sorted in the order they were archived. So if you did archive emails out of order, it will cause them to be listed out of order on your archive folder. I apologize, at this time there is not a way to edit the archive order of emails. A workaround we suggest in the meantime is to a copy of each affected email, send this copy to a list with just yourself on it, and archive these newly sent campaigns one at a time in your desired order. Having this ability to re-order archived emails is a feature request we are tracking feedback on along with the option to create an RSS feed of sent campaigns.

For an RSS feed, we have seen users create an RSS feed outside of Constant Contact. Depending on how the feed is created, you may need to update it manually when they send new campaigns.

Frankie.P

CHIME
Campaign Collaborator

Thank you for the information. I would request the ability to create an RSS feed of sent campaigns as a feature - in the long term that will be important to us.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST