Archive

Occasional Visitor

Archive

Is there an easily accessed link to archived campaigns that I can email or link in my emails?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Archive

Hello @NalaniV2,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Thankfully, we do have an easily accessible link to each campaign you have ever sent. You can access that link by selecting the title of your newsletter, the link will be located under your from and reply to email addresses on the left hand side of the screen. You can email that link wherever you want in a personal email client. You can also add our HTML Code for the Embeddable Newsletter Archive Widget to your website if you would like people to have easy access to your emails there. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.