Archived Campaigns

Super Participant

Archived Campaigns

I found this new addition this morning.  Not sure you asked for customer feedback on this but here is is after the fact.

Any way to place a line feed in between the entries or provide a bit more control over the output?

When you have many entries they all sort of melt into one and become unreadable

2016-09-13_7-59-50.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Administrator

Hello @Clique_Marketing. We absolutely would love feedback for our brand new embeddable archive. The archive can host up to 50 emails and be embedded right within your webpage!

I checked with our upper level of support and at this time, the embed code is a script and therefore, cannot be edited to add a line feed between the entries. This is a great feature request that I will send over to our product team to see if in the future the code can be edited more to your liking. 

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Thanks...

There you go with that magic 50 again.   Jeez ...  I want to sho all the email that I have in my collection.

Why do you decide what I can show.   STOP THAT.

I know its a script, but its a crappy one,  why don't your people find things like this before launching.

That spacing issue is so obvious its ridiculous. 

Nice addition but as usual with many of your releases it can use a lot of improvement.

I guess we have to live with this a few years now.  

Grade = C