Archived Email links on more than one web site.

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Archived Email links on more than one web site.

How do I  se the archiving link to post email campaigns to more than one web site and show only the emails relevant to that web page.

I send emails under 2 different business names and need to seprate what customers see under each web page.

I would like to show the archived emails for each but do not know how to tag them to keep them seperate.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Archived Email links on more than one web site.

Hello,

The archive option does not option to separate posts based on tags or other identifiers. If you need to do that I would suggest using the short URL that can be found in the Action dropdown menu and creating your own version of an archive page that contains only the links you choose.

I will be happy to submit this feed back to our engineers and see if this is something we can add in the future.

Regards,
Jimmy D.
Tier II API Support Engineer
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

OK Thanks I'll try that option.

It would be a nice feature to have and then customers using your platform for more than one subject area could have that option to segregate by area of need or interest.

Highlighted
Visitor

Was there ever any follow up to this? I'm running into the same issue of having multiple newsletters that need individual archives. No one wants to manually make an archive!

Highlighted

Hi @MichaelH8673 

Being able to create two separate archives is not an available feature. Though we do not have a time estimate of when this will be available, I have also submitted your feedback on this to our Product team. There are many factors that are used to decide what is added to or updated in our product which can cause us to sometimes not have a timeline for when a feature will be available, so tracking feedback like this allows us to raise awareness to the appropriate teams. In the meantime we suggest including the permanent URL on your webpage as previously mentioned in this thread.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured