Archived Newsletters on Website

Occasional Participant

Archived Newsletters on Website

Is there a way to arrange the archived newsletters?  Right now they are going in by date, but it is putting the newest on the bottom.  I would like it to go newest to oldest.

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Hello BeckyB92,

At this time, the archive adds the emails in order that they are archived. I have put your request in for a product improvement to be able to change he order of archiving.If you have a webmaster, they may be able to alter/update the HTML code that you insert on the website.

Timothy_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

Hi,  So it is ordering the archives in the order they were archived, it just lists them oldest to newest?  If I unarchive them and do it in reverse order would that fix it?  Or does it go by date or campaign sent?

Thank you!

Hi @BeckyB92 

These are great questions! You are correct, the email order on an archive is determined by the order they were archived in. However un-archiving and re-archiving will not change the order. If the emails are already in the wrong order, we recommend creating a copy of the each affected email, sending it to a list with just yourself on it, and archiving them one at a time in the desired order. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.