Asking for help...

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Asking for help...

I am a subscriber.  My wife, who send messages to my list, is dealing with a family emergency out of town. I want to contact my readers. Can someone talk me through the process... or can you email me instructions how to do it? I am sorry to bother you. And appreciate any help you can give me. Thank you Denny Hatch 

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Asking for help...

Hello @DennyH279,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize to hear about the family emergency. We would love to help you learn how to design an email! Please click here on this video that will help you see how our user friendly software works. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured