Attaching my landing page to my free ebook

JessicaS8105
Participant

Attaching my landing page to my free ebook

Hey my name is Jessica.  I have finally finished designing my landing page and ebook; however I can't attach the PDF.  It keeps saying the file is too large; I know there has to be a solution for this.  My book is only a total of 14 pages I don't want to create another free option or delete pages from my book.  Please advise.

Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @JessicaS8105,

Constant Contact won't allow you to upload a file larger than 5MB. If your file is too large, here are some steps you can take to reduce its size:

1. If your image editor has an option to "Save for Web & Devices" or to "Optimize" the image, choose a resolution that shrinks the image's file size to less than 5MB.

2. Remember to flatten any layers when you save the final image. This will help to reduce the file size.
3. Keep in mind that larger images may also take longer to load in a subscriber's inbox. If you are running into problems, try keeping your images under 1MB each.

Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.