Authenticate multiple domains

SOLVED
Go to solution
GeneO3
Retail

Authenticate multiple domains

I have 2 domains and want to be able to authenticate through both.

I've already verified ownership of all the emails I want to be able to send mail from - and they all appear as valid mailing options.  

I followed the steps to publish and authenticate DKIM for my 1st domain, and successfully sent a campaign signed by my own server.

Now i want to send mail from my other domain - but it looks like there's no way to authenticate the second domain without losing the DKIM key settings for my first domain.  

Am I missing something?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GeneO3
Retail

**bleep** - i clicked solved TOO SOON.

I did contact the Account Review Department linked below - who told me that I can only verify ONE domain per account - and was advised that I would need to set up a second account (+$$) to verify both of my domains.

NOT a great look, CC.    Please add support to verify DKIM for multiple domains. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Frankie_P

Hi @GeneO3 

I apologize for any confusion there may be with authenticating multiple domains on your account. It is possible to do this, but I would recommend calling into our Account Review Department directly for further assistance. This department is specialized in our authentication process and can help find the answers you need.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
GeneO3
Retail

**bleep** - i clicked solved TOO SOON.

I did contact the Account Review Department linked below - who told me that I can only verify ONE domain per account - and was advised that I would need to set up a second account (+$$) to verify both of my domains.

NOT a great look, CC.    Please add support to verify DKIM for multiple domains. 

View solution in original post

MarissaF10
Participant

I am running into the same difficulties as what is described in this post from 2020.

CC does not allow for more than one DKIM key within the account settings / authentication section.

I have two different domains that I want to be able to send email campaigns from and my verified sending email address' are a mix of those two domains.

A second account - just for that other domain - is unreasonable.

All I need is the ability to create multiple DKIM keys that save to my account so that my outbound messages can be verified.