We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Authorized addresses

BillS40
Participant

Authorized addresses

Hello, I sent an email yesterday with the "from" address set as . However, some recipients received an email from  instead - a former employee. Could we remove  as an authorized email, and could you take a look at why emails are showing up as  instead of ? Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @BillS40 ,

If you need to update the email addresses verified on your account, including removing some, you can do so from within your account settings. That said, the former employee's email address is currently set as your account's billing email, so you'll want to get that updated before un-verifying them.

You may also want to update your Community screen name to match these changes as well.

Regarding the other issue, since it's occurring infrequently for some contacts and not at all for others - all receiving the same email - it's likely something in the email client for those affected contacts. It's possible they have the former employee's email saved in their address book as your organization's From Name. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.