Automated Birthday Club Email

SOLVED
Go to solution
R-lene
Rookie
0 Votes

since 2014 Birthday club sign up worked. It looks like CC changed the birth date from 00/00 to January/00? If my automated series goes out and I enter a new birthday member the birthdate won’t get added in. Can someone at CC get back to me. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @R-lene ,

Please see our article on standard contact headings, which includes accepted formats for contact birthdates and anniversaries. This has been the standard for several years now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
R-lene
Rookie
0 Votes

We have had since 2014 or 15 our Birthday club sign up. I am the Adm. It looks like CC changed the birth date from 00/00 to January/00? If my automated series goes out and I enter a new birthday member the birthdate won’t get added in. Can someone at CC get back to me. Thanks! I don’t know who did this but we should have been notified when this was moved. Changing birth month & date should be 00/00.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @R-lene ,

Please see our article on standard contact headings, which includes accepted formats for contact birthdates and anniversaries. This has been the standard for several years now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST