Automated Email Series

SOLVED
Go to solution
DathalA
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

How do I amend an automated series. I want to add more to it. Can that be done?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DathalA ,

Once an automation series is published, steps can't be added to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DathalA ,

Once an automation series is published, steps can't be added to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
DathalA
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

I was able to cancel, copy, rename and then add to the series so that worked just fine. My apprehension was to cancel in fear of losing the work I had already done but that did not happen thankfully.  Thank you William_D

WillS49
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

This is one of the only things that sucks about your drip campaigns. What if my leads are halfway through the drip? I have to create another one and have two that serve the same function because you guys cant just allow us to simply add an email? I don't see why this is so complicated. 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @WillS49. At this time, this is the case and I understand how this creates extra work for you to further engage with your leads. I see you already engaged with the open idea for this feature request. We'll make sure our teams are aware of your need for this and will share any updates we have on that post.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
SamanthaJ430
Rookie
0 Votes

This is Constant Contact's  Achilles heel that might cause us to search for an alternative option. We are launching a new content subscription platform through an affiliated LMS platform. We are working on a lengthy, months-long email campaign to run in tandem with our content drip. The idea that I have to create dozens and dozens of emails, and activate them without the ability to edit the drip sequence is unconscionable. This makes absolutely no sense, and we are considering new options. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST