Automated Email is NOT sending

SOLVED
Go to solution
JohnD0317
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi,

I set up an automated email campaign that I want sent to a specific list - those in it already and going forward. It has not sent. It is active. I even tried adding more emails to this to see if it was just ignoring those in there already. Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JohnD0317 ,

If your trigger was for new list additions, an automated series isn't going to send to contacts already in the associated list. The contacts need to be wholly outside of the associated list in order to trigger as a new list addition.

If you believe there's an issue with the sending of the automation, I'd advise calling our general support so you can have the issue troubleshot live with an automation agent.

See also:

Automation sending overview

Automation tips

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JohnD0317 ,

If your trigger was for new list additions, an automated series isn't going to send to contacts already in the associated list. The contacts need to be wholly outside of the associated list in order to trigger as a new list addition.

If you believe there's an issue with the sending of the automation, I'd advise calling our general support so you can have the issue troubleshot live with an automation agent.

See also:

Automation sending overview

Automation tips

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
KateT21
Rookie
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue. I created a new list. Completed the automation set up. Added new emails to the list. Nothing has been sent. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST