Automated email alternate trigger fields

SOLVED
Real Estate

Automated email alternate trigger fields

I want to put together an automated email that sends to my contacts on a date field trigger other than birthday and anniversary. I can't seem to find a way.

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Automated email alternate trigger fields

Hi @TerryB697927 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I can understand how helpful it would be to trigger an automated campaign on a specific and custom date. However at this time the only date trigger available for these campaigns is birthday and anniversary dates as you mentioned. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We are always open to ways we can better our user's experience though. So this is a great feature request we have tracked in your account and submitted to our Product Team on your behalf. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hi @TerryB697927 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I can understand how helpful it would be to trigger an automated campaign on a specific and custom date. However at this time the only date trigger available for these campaigns is birthday and anniversary dates as you mentioned. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We are always open to ways we can better our user's experience though. So this is a great feature request we have tracked in your account and submitted to our Product Team on your behalf. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Real Estate

thank you! Since this is such a basic piece of functionality one would typically expect to see in a product like this (and a piece of functionality that many of your competitors have), is there a timeframe we might see it in the product?

Highlighted

Hi @TerryB697927 

You're very welcome! I'm glad we could submit your feedback on this to the appropriate teams. However I apologize we do not have a timeline for when this will be available as there are many factors that are used to decide what is added to or updated in our product.

Frankie.P

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured