Automated emails

JenniferM4558
Participant

Automated emails

How can I see the automated email series in my calendar? How can I see the dates the automated series are scheduled for in a simple and quick view?

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @JenniferM4558,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! To see your automated emails scheduled dates, you will want to select each individual series and look at their time delays. I do apologize but we don't have a way to see automated emails on our marketing calendar yet. I will definitely submit your feedback on this as other customers have requested this functionality as well. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Can you tell me what is the main difference in creating a segment, or creating a automated email? Do they both do the same thing? To funnel the list down?

Hello @JenniferM4558,

Creating a segmented list is a great way to find out who has been consistently opening or not opening your emails to see if you want to reach out to them or remove them. Creating a segment does have more features as well that you can see here. Automated emails are great for sending out a series of emails automatically so you don't have to worry about sending multiple manually at certain times. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.