Automated report emails

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Automated report emails

Is there anyway to setup an automated email to report on campaign numbers?  I would like to get the statistics in a daily emails instead of logging on and downloading the data.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Automated report emails

Hello @HannahR908 ,

Typically you'd want to check on the "Get Early Results" option when scheduling an email, but this would only provide reporting the day of, rather than as a daily-update. At the moment there isn't a way to set up daily campaign email-reports.

I've gone ahead and tracked your request. If and when there's an update, our engineers will notify you. Was there anything else I could assist with today?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I just want to verify that there are no automated reports besides the get early results. Is that true?

Highlighted

There shouldn't be any others @HannahR908 . If that doesn't seem to be the case, please let us know if and when you receive any automated report emails, and we can take a closer look to see what's happening.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured