Automatic email to new subscribers

LevelUp-247
Regular Participant

Automatic email to new subscribers

Greetings, 

I have a subscriber section on my website for users to join an email list, so, I set up an automatic welcome campaign to be triggered for new subscribers.  The automatic campaign email is not being sent to new users.  Can anyone assist to resolve this issue. 

I also tried added a pop-up and inline  sign-up form to the website and do not work either.

Any assistance would be must appreciated.  Thanks.

11 REPLIES 11
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @LevelUp-247,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I went to your website to attempt to test your Welcome Email but it looks like it has a 404 error message on it due to the site not being published. Also, in order for Automated Emails to send you may want to create a new Automated Email using our List-Join trigger instead. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
LevelUp-247
Regular Participant

Greetings, 

It appears I do not have the option to create an email series.  I only have the following options.  I presume the welcome email is not an alternative for creating the automated email series although its description is similar.  My site is still unpublished.  I figured I would not be able to use this feature without creating the automated list series as suggested. Thanks.

LevelUp-247_0-1618157822390.png

Hello @LevelUp-247,

Once your site is published, we can do some testing with your Welcome Email. It looks like you may need to upgrade your account to Email Plus in order to have the Automated Emails. As long as you use the sign-up forms on your account with your website, your Welcome Email should send just fine and we can definitely run some tests to make sure. 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
LevelUp-247
Regular Participant

Testing would be great.  My site is now published....https://levelup-247.com.  

Do I need to create a sign-up form (pop-up or inline)?  I only added a section to the web page.

Thanks,

Hello @LevelUp-247,

Thank you for that! Yes, it does look like you will have to use either an Inline or a Pop-up form created on your Constant Contact account and installed on your website. I tried to sign up for your account and the form currently there can't trigger your Welcome Email. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Zoe H.

LevelUp-247
Regular Participant

Thanks for your assistance.  Looks like I will need to upgrade to email plus for this functionality.  Again, I appreciate your assistance.

Hello @LevelUp-247,

Of course have a wonderful day!

Zoe H.

LevelUp-247
Regular Participant

Hello,

I wanted to revisit the welcome email solution suggested about upgrading to Email Plus.  After reviewing the Website Builder plan it indicates List Building Tools/Welcome Email is included in the plan, so, I am unclear as to why the Welcome Email feature does not work.  If, it is included in the plan I should not have to upgrade in order for it to function.

LevelUp-247_0-1618279090576.png

Is there another alternative to get this to work?  Is it possible to include HTML code to trigger this function?  Given the plan indicates it is included an upgrade should not be required to access functionality.  Please advise.

Kind regards,

LevelUp-247
Regular Participant

Greetings,

I wanted to revisit the welcome email solution suggested about upgrading to Email Plus.  After reviewing the Website Builder plan it indicates List Building Tools/Welcome Email is included in the plan, so, I am unclear as to why the Welcome Email feature does not work.  If, it is included in the plan I should not have to upgrade in order for it to function.

LevelUp-247_0-1618398066424.png

Is there another alternative to get this to work?  Is it possible to include HTML code to trigger this function?  Given the plan indicates it is included an upgrade should not be required to access functionality.  Please advise. Thanks.

Kind regards,

Hello @LevelUp-247 ,

I'd recommend reaching out to Website Builder support directly so they can check your current billing plan, and provide guidance in making sure your welcome emails are setup.

William D

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Thanks William D.