Automatic landing page link paired with URL for email campaign

SOLVED
Go to solution
CaraB102
Rookie
0 Votes

We have 3 separate landing pages, but only one automatically shows when you open the URL associated with an email campaign. Is there a way to specifically link a landing page to its related email campaign?

Example: Arts Bulletin email goes out. We post the link to the email on our website. When the link is opened, there is a link to "sign up" at the top, but it links to an unrelated landing page (different program with a different target audience).

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CaraB102 ,

At this time, that webpage email toolbar only links to the account's standard legacy landing page form, and can't be removed. This is something our devs are looking into addressing, so I've marked your account as interested. If and when there's an update regarding that webpage toolbar's functionality, they'll notify you directly.

To edit that form, you can find it in your Sign up forms tab, via the Legacy landing pages block. It'll be labelled as "Sign-up form" at the top of that page.

ELSUF 1.PNG

ELSUF 2.PNG

ELSUF 3.PNG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CaraB102 ,

At this time, that webpage email toolbar only links to the account's standard legacy landing page form, and can't be removed. This is something our devs are looking into addressing, so I've marked your account as interested. If and when there's an update regarding that webpage toolbar's functionality, they'll notify you directly.

To edit that form, you can find it in your Sign up forms tab, via the Legacy landing pages block. It'll be labelled as "Sign-up form" at the top of that page.

ELSUF 1.PNG

ELSUF 2.PNG

ELSUF 3.PNG

William A
JimM4373
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello, I just came looking for this information, so please mark me down as interested. We created a second legacy sign-up form a while back, for a more targeted audience, and now that form is the one appearing in that topbar, not the first sign-up form which is how it used to be. How do I change from one legacy sign-up form to another?

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

You can't, the only sign up form that's linked to that top bar is the default one at the top of that legacy landing pages page.

For further voting, voicing of use cases, and other info, I'd advise checking this feedback page.

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST