Automations not working

Participant

Automations not working

I've upgraded to Email Plus and still get an upgrade error... Very frustrating... I feel like I lost the chance to run an automated campaign as the trigger email is already out there...

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @user40034 

I'm happy to hear of your interest in using an automated campaign! However at this time international customers must wait 30 days from opening the account to use the Automated series. Trying to activate an Automated series in the first 30 days will display this prompt to upgrade to Email Plus, even if you already have. I apologize for any confusion this may have caused and have tracked your feedback on this process to the appropriate teams.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

The sole purpose for purchasing email plus was for the automated campaigns as I'm working from home like perhaps the whole planet is at this point.  It is beyond disappointing to pay for an entire year in advance to find out you can't even utilize the features for which you made the purchase.

I spent so much time rebuilding campaigns and searching for help... Are there any other limitations that I should be aware of before I waste more time?

Clearly I'll have to see what site I can immediately use automations on for the next month, and decide whether it makes sense to even keep this account...