Copy campaign into an automated series

SOLVED
Go to solution
WandaDaveZ67
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Under CAMPAIGNS I have a welcome letter that I would like to use as an autoresponder welcome letter triggered when the lightbox subscription form (on my WIX website) is submitted.  The articles I have read step-by-step to set up a series all start with CREATE a welcome letter then select automation. My question - is there a way to COPY an alreadt created campaign and use for the automated welcome letter?  Please advise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @WandaDaveZ67,

Thankfully it is completely possible! When you are in an automated series, you should see an option for "Copy Existing Email" and that will allow you to copy a previous campaign to use in the automated series. Please select this helpful article to see how to do that. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @WandaDaveZ67. You can copy an existing campaign to use as an automated email. When adding an email to the series, you will select "copy existing email" and select which email you would like to use. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
WandaDaveZ67
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Thanks for the reply, Caitlin. You are correct only if a previous email was created in the autoresponder category. I was trying to copy a previous CAMPAIGN email to use as the autoresponder email. It seems accessing emails from a different category isn't available.

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @WandaDaveZ67,

Thankfully it is completely possible! When you are in an automated series, you should see an option for "Copy Existing Email" and that will allow you to copy a previous campaign to use in the automated series. Please select this helpful article to see how to do that. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST