Awaiting Confirmation

SOLVED
Go to solution
TLC-Communications
Rookie
0 Votes

I have 4 members asking for me to add them to our emails.

They are all in "awaiting confirmation"

How do I resend them a confirmation or opt in email?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @TLC-Communications ,

The easiest method for a contact to resubscribe to you would be for them to go through one of your sign up forms, either a landing page form or one coded into your website. Make sure they're checking all inboxes they have in their email program, as well as their spam/junk just in case.

I'd recommend checking our main article on the topic for other ways you can go about addressing this, or collecting the info needed so our Review team can follow protocols for getting them fully subscribed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @TLC-Communications ,

The easiest method for a contact to resubscribe to you would be for them to go through one of your sign up forms, either a landing page form or one coded into your website. Make sure they're checking all inboxes they have in their email program, as well as their spam/junk just in case.

I'd recommend checking our main article on the topic for other ways you can go about addressing this, or collecting the info needed so our Review team can follow protocols for getting them fully subscribed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST