We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Ayuda para desbloquear cuenta

user431539
Participant

Ayuda para desbloquear cuenta

user431539_0-1601478033401.png

ayuda por favor, no hablo ingles, y requiero soporte para desbloquear la cuenta. Gracias de antemano.

2 REPLIES 2
user431539
Participant

Dear Community.

I live in Ecuador so I require an assistance service in Spanish for support or help in activating the account. Unfortunately I generated a block for uploading a large list of contacts. Here is the message I receive from the platform: 

Your list is growing.
Due to this growth, we would like to take a few minutes to learn about your business and contact collection methods.  This will help you maintain an excellent email reputation and ensure that your emails reach your customers' inbox, not their spam folders.
Although you can't send yet, your account will be active and billable, so give us a call .  

I dial the assistance numbers in Mexico and Spain, but there is no contactability.

Hola @user431539 ,

Envié la información de su cuenta a nuestro equipo de revisión para una devolución de llamada. Deberían comunicarse dentro de las próximas 24 horas hábiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.