BAD customer service!!!

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

BAD customer service!!!

Left a voice mail on SUNDAY, asking for a return phone call. It's now THURSDAY morning. Never heard from anyone. Finally need to just blast a totally substandard piece. NOT happy!

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: BAD customer service!!!

Hello @CherylK619. Thank you so much for coming into the Community. I sincerely apologize for the experience that you had and that you were not contacted. It looks like you were able to speak with our Support team yesterday and I hope that they were able to assist you with your account. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Meet the New Constant Contact

ctct_ripple_logo_icon_blue_orange.pngConstant Contact is Bigger. Better. Smarter. Check out our new look and Power On!

Read More
Featured