BE INFORMED

Participant

BE INFORMED

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET ON LINE FOR A WEEK NOW,I EVEN SENT THEM A PICTURE OF MYSELF,I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON,BUT I NEED TO GET ON LINE A.S.A.P.I AM WEARING A YELLOW T-SHIRT & A BIG SMILE,D.O.B. 1-8-1963 DEE JOE

2 REPLIES 2
Participant

NOBODY REPLIES

Hi @DEEJ18 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! While we're always happy to help we would like to clarify exactly where you were in need of help with. How can we assist with your Constant Contact account today? You mentioned you have been trying to get online, are you unable to access your account? Or access our website? If you are unable to access our website we always suggest checking your internet connection, or even trying to log in through a different browser. If you are unable to log into your account, have you tried requesting a forgot username email or even resetting your password? Our Support is also available by phone at these hours and numbers. One of these agents can help with you gaining access.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.