BEYOND FRUSTRATED WITH CONSTANT CONTACT

Highlighted

BEYOND FRUSTRATED WITH CONSTANT CONTACT

THIS IS THE SLOWEST EMAIL SYSTEM I'VE EVER USED. IT FREEZES UP WHEN YOU PRESS SAVE. YOU THEN HAVE TO REFRESH IT AND HOPE YOUR WORK IS STILL THERE AND THEN GO THROUGH THE EXACT SAME PROCESS AND HOPE IT SAVES AND DOESN'T FREEZE. 

IT TAKES 2 HOURS TO COMPLETE A 10 MINUTE EMAIL BECAUSE OF THIS ISSUE.

FIX THIS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

SINCERELY, 

FRUSTRATED CUSTOMER

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: BEYOND FRUSTRATED WITH CONSTANT CONTACT

Hi @poinsettauctions 

I'm so sorry to hear of this slowness in your account! What browser are you working in? Is this happening with more than one browser or even a private/incognito window? We always suggest first testing your browser in case this may be connectivity related or caused by any 3rd party add-ons.

I can also see you are still working working in our Legacy templates. Is this slowness happening in a specific template that you copy and reuse often or over a long period of time? We have seen cases where copying and reusing campaigns in our Legacy templates over a long period of time can carry over problematic formatting. Because of this I would suggest inserting your content into brand new blocks instead of blocks that are being copied over. You also have the option of moving over to our Third Generation Editor. Do you have this same experience in this editor?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured