The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

BIG yellow bar before email ?

Highlighted
Retail

BIG yellow bar before email ?

I do not like the BIG yellow bar that comes before my group email to members.. makes it look like spam, although it is not..  requires the customer to click on 'looks safe' or 'report as spam'.. Is this necessary and can  it be removed?

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: BIG yellow bar before email ?

Hi @PaulM8595 

I apologize you’re seeing this bar above your email! How long have you been seeing this appear in your email? Which email client are you viewing your email through? Do you see this yellow bar in any other client? This bar is not something that is controlled in our email templates. However we have received reports of seeing warning messages like this in Gmail specifically. In fact this is something we are troubleshooting and would like to collect more details on. For instance, does clicking "Looks safe" work? Do any of the following messages have the same warning after clicking "Looks safe"? I would suggest clicking "Looks safe" if you have not yet done so. You can email us the answers to all of these questions along with a screen shot of your email's full email header (from email, subject line, etc.) to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

In the have also tracked this experience in your account and added you to our queue to be notified when this is resolved.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

I am having the same issue with the warning sign appearing for all emails I send from Constant Contact. I have imported client lists and I have Mindbody contacts integrated into Constant Contact. I have been using Contact Contact for all client correspondence for at least 6 months now. 

Highlighted
Retail

yes, i am still getting them..  reported it to CC last month.. hopefully they can find  solution? paul

Highlighted
Retail

any progress on this .. still receiving it.. does NOT look good.. have even had some unsubscribe due to it.. paul 

Highlighted

Hi @PaulM8595  and @DeidraH0 

I apologize you are both having this experience. There are however details we are in need of as mentioned in my previously reply. These details being:

• How long have you been seeing this appear in your email?
  • Which email client are you viewing your email through?
  • Do you see this yellow bar in any other client?
  • Does clicking "Looks safe" work?
  • Do any of the following messages have the same warning after clicking "Looks safe"?

You both can email us the answers to all of these questions along with a screen shot of your email's full email header (from email, subject line, etc.) to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com for further assistance.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured