The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

BUG: Basic Landing Page is not fully responsive

Highlighted
Contributor

BUG: Basic Landing Page is not fully responsive

The Basic Landing Page is not fully responsive on mobile devices. See the screenshot attached. Part of the screen is cut off.  This was tested on screen viewport size 375 x 667, which is still the second most common size.Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 12.37.56 PM.pngIMG_89C795B70EAD-1.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: BUG: Basic Landing Page is not fully responsive

Hi @Shomee.life 

I apologize you're seeing this happen with your sign-up form! I would however like to point out our Basic Landing Page forms are the older version that was created prior to our sign-up forms being mobile responsive. Because of this we would recommend using our updated Lead Generation Form instead. Are you having the same experience with this form?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Contributor

The lead generation form does not give the user options for selecting what lists they want to subscribe to. https://shomee.life/subscribe

Highlighted

Hello @Shomee.life,

You are correct they do not currently provide that feature. I think that is good feedback for our developers and we are currently tracking customer interest in it. I will make sure they know this is something you want. At this time, the only work around is using the landing page as you have done. I do apologize for any inconvenience. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured