Backend reporting had malfunctioned and sent out my email campaign twice

JoeL466
Participant

Backend reporting had malfunctioned and sent out my email campaign twice

Today your support team reported a problem to me when I called. Apparently the engineers said the backend reporting had malfunctioned and sent out my email campaign twice (6,000 customers x 2) in less than an hour. That is 12,000 emails that I will probably be charged for. I am very UPSET. This damages my online reputation and causes my customer to opt-out or report me as spam. I am a new customer to Constant Contact and considering closing my account. The problem still has not been resolved after 5 hours.
2 REPLIES 2
Lenszie_V
Employee

Hello @JoeL466

I apologize for the frustration. I would like to assure you that you will not be charged for 12,000 emails sent out. In Constant Contact you are only charged based on the number of unique active contacts held within the account, not by the number of emails you send out. I was able to take a look at the case within your account and it does appear that our support reps are working very hard to resolve this issue. Usually it takes about 3-4 business days for them to find and try to resolve the issue.They will also reach out to you during that time frame. You can always call in to support and check on the status of your case. 

Hope this was helpful to you !

Lenszie V.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Clique_Marketing
Super Participant

"The problem still has not been resolved after 5 hours."

How does one resolve this if its already been sent twice?