Where to edit page "Join our email list"?

SOLVED
Go to solution
DerekS1
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

When I look at the web version of a campaign, there's a button on the top right, that says, "Join our Email List" Where can I edit that page? I cannot find it anywhere. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @DerekS1 ,

At this time, that webpage email toolbar only links to the account's standard legacy landing page form, and can't be removed. This is something our devs are looking into addressing, so I've marked your account as interested. If and when there's an update regarding that webpage toolbar's functionality, they'll notify you directly.

To edit that form, you can find it in your Sign-up forms option under Marketing Campaigns, via the Legacy landing pages option. It'll be labelled as "Sign-Up Form" at the top of that page.

ELSUF 1.PNG

ELSUF 2.PNG

ELSUF 3.PNG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator

Hello @DerekS1 ,

At this time, that webpage email toolbar only links to the account's standard legacy landing page form, and can't be removed. This is something our devs are looking into addressing, so I've marked your account as interested. If and when there's an update regarding that webpage toolbar's functionality, they'll notify you directly.

To edit that form, you can find it in your Sign-up forms option under Marketing Campaigns, via the Legacy landing pages option. It'll be labelled as "Sign-Up Form" at the top of that page.

ELSUF 1.PNG

ELSUF 2.PNG

ELSUF 3.PNG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
DerekS1
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Awesome, THANKS!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST