Bday Campaing doesn't work

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Bday Campaing doesn't work

Hi. I need to change some settings of my Bday Camping, and have to start it today but i can't, because the webpage keep thinking when I click on "Edit setting" or in "Make Inactive". Can you help me please. Thanks.
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Bday Campaing doesn't work

Hello @MillionairesC9

Thank you for reaching out to us. I did take a look at your Birthday Campaign and also saw the same spinning wheel you mentioned when trying to Edit Settings or Make Inactive. I reached out to our Advanced Support team to take a look at this issue as well and it does seem that the accented/special characters used for the name of the campaign are affecting your edit options. 

We did open a case for you and I have transferred it over to our Advanced Support team to research this further.

I did notice you have created a new Birthday Campaign since your post which is the workaround suggested by my Advanced Support team as well. Are you having any issues editing this version at all? Please let us know. 

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured