The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Best way to send email to individual email address

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Visitor

Best way to send email to individual email address

My client loves the stats and ease of editing up cool looking email templates and wants to use constanct contact to send out emails to incoming leads one at a time. Right now it takes way to many steps to do this... any suggestions on how to have the best of both worlds?

Can the constant contact design templates be downloaded and sent out of outlook and still have access to the stats?

Thanks for any suggestions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Best way to send email to individual email address

UPDATED: June 2018

Hi NoeviaL1

There isn't a way to do this since the templates are Constant Contact property. Have you tried creating a new list with only contains the contacts you want to mail?

A QuickSend might also work in this situation. QuickSend allows you to send a previously sent email to one (or a few) contacts at a time. You can select from the past 20 sent emails in your account when Quicksending. Check out this FAQ for more on how Quicksend works. I would suggest even looking into creating an Autoresponder in your account. Through an Autoresponder you can send a set of up to 15 predetermined emails to be sent over time to contacts being added to specific lists. 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Solution Provider

Hello Angie, have you tried setting up autoresponders? They are perfect for that task. You can set up a series of emails to go out to the individuals based on the day they join your list. To set up autoresponders click on your email tab in your account. Then click on autoresponders tab. There is a video tutorial there you can watch. Hope that helps Maurice B.
MCBS
Kingsport, TN 37660
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Hey, trying to accomplish the same thing... is it possible? Have you been able to do this?

@AngieK72 wrote:

My client loves the stats and ease of editing up cool looking email templates and wants to use constanct contact to send out emails to incoming leads one at a time. Right now it takes way to many steps to do this... any suggestions on how to have the best of both worlds?

Can the constant contact design templates be downloaded and sent out of outlook and still have access to the stats?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Highlighted

UPDATED: June 2018

Hi NoeviaL1

There isn't a way to do this since the templates are Constant Contact property. Have you tried creating a new list with only contains the contacts you want to mail?

A QuickSend might also work in this situation. QuickSend allows you to send a previously sent email to one (or a few) contacts at a time. You can select from the past 20 sent emails in your account when Quicksending. Check out this FAQ for more on how Quicksend works. I would suggest even looking into creating an Autoresponder in your account. Through an Autoresponder you can send a set of up to 15 predetermined emails to be sent over time to contacts being added to specific lists. 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

My reply is super late to answer the original question but in the hopes of helping the next person that comes across this topic, this was my solution:

1. Create a new contact list and add yourself as the ONLY contact in this list (your name and an email you have access to)
  2. Label this list as something obvious ex. SINGLE RECIPIENT to avoid any confusion
  3. Send your composed email campaign to ONLY this list so you are the only recipient
  4. Once this initial email is sent you should be able to go back at any point in the future and RESEND it to any single contact
  5. Find the intended recipient in your contact list, check mark next to their name, go to the top of list and find the drop down tab that says More Actions, chose Quicksend, choose the email campaign that you sent to yourself. They will now be the only recipient of this email and you should be able to quickly use this method each time from there on out
Highlighted

Hi @FirstNameL27880 

Thank you for sharing your solution here in the Community! We're happy to hear the Quicksend workaround we suggested in this thread has helped you. Please feel free to reach out again in the future if you have any further questions as you continue working in your account.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured