Beta commnets

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Beta commnets

1. When I do spell check it deletes the whole line 2. when I send myself a test email the pictures do not show... when I forward it they do?
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Beta commnets

Hello @ThomasR172 ,

Regarding the spell check issue, our engineers are looking into it, so I've assigned your case to them. If and when they have an update they'll make sure to notify you.

As far as the test email goes, do you currently have your email client set up to automatically allow images to come through? With test sends, because they lack the authentication of live sends, some email clients are more wary of them, and may block certain elements or flag them as suspicious. Forwarding these tests, however, causes the email client to essentially rebuild the email with their own interpretation of the code. This can result in some differences upon forwarding, and if the forward comes from one of the forwardee's trusted senders, the images are more likely to show by default.

My recommendation is to check the security settings of your email client, to see if it's blocking images by default, or to see if there are any warning banners that you can use to set the test emails as safe.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured