Billed Twice!!!

MicheleB52
Participant

Billed Twice!!!

There is something very wrong with our billing. We were charged twice for May, once on April 30 and then again on May 5. 

We were promised a 40% discount moving forward...this was in your email, and then we were charged twice making our payment full price. And not only that, you almost overdrew the checking account which you used...because you didn't tell us that you would be billing us twice after promising a discount.

This is crazy...what is going on?  
There is a pandemic going on...we are currently in a hotspot in New York...how can you make mistakes like this? You want us to recommend your services to people and you do things like this? 

Your chat feature is BS...type in a question and then you get a list of articles/answers...that isn't a chat...that isn't anything. You need better customer service and a direct way people can contact you via email. We put our life's work in your hands...our audience....you have a responsibility to do better.

1 REPLY 1
Adrienne_B
Employee

Hi @MicheleB52 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I'm sorry for the issue with your billing, I do understand how important it is to have confidence we are processing your account correctly month to month. Unfortunately due to account security we can't discuss your specific account via the Community. If you would like us to look into this for you please email social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, any other pertinent information, and a reference to this post and we will be happy to take a look.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. I hope you have a good day.

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!