Billing Confusions

AmyW5121
Participant

Billing Confusions

Hi, I am having toruble with understanding your billing. I have recently been charged for USD 468 with no details as to what it means and it simply stated credit payment. Please help with what you mean by that and I would like a refund for this.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @AmyW5121 ,

Without getting into too much details for security purposes, I can confirm that the large recent payment on your account was for your 6-month prepayment at your current contact level and pricing plan. To see more details on this in your account, I'd encourage you to look at your invoices in the Billing Activities / Statements section of your My Account page. Our system always emails the account's Billing address when the prepayment starts to get low (~2 payments left), and when you're charged to renew the prepayment.

If you need to discuss your options regarding the prepayment that you've been charged, I'd recommend reaching out to Billing directly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.