The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Billing Issue

Highlighted

Billing Issue

I was paying by the year for my account and when I lost my client base due to COVID, I deactivated my account so it would not auto-renew after my pre-paid time was over. I spoke with someone that assured me this would not happen and I just saw a $45 charge on my credit card--even though my account is deactivated. Please refund this amount. I have tried calling the 1-800 number; but do not have time to wait to speak with someone. Thank you.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Billing Issue

Hello @ChristianM593 ,

While we can't go into too much detail about your Billing on the Community (for security reasons) I can offer some insight regarding the last charge. Your billing info has already been stricken from the account, so the charge you're seeing was from last month, before you called in, to cover the negative balance. This is why you still had access to the account through last month, since its cost had been covered prior to you calling in to cancel.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted

Can you open a billing ticket for this please? I haven't used this account for months--and I asked that it not renew to monthly. I'd like a refund for this monthly charge as I (1) wasn't using the account (2) asked to make sure it wasn't renewed. Thank you. Christian

Highlighted

Hello @ChristianM593 ,

It looks like you also emailed us. As mentioned in the email, I did transfer your refund request to our Billing team for further review. They should be responding in the next 1 - 2 business days, depending on the size of their case and call queues. 

As mentioned in my earlier post, the charge for last month came through before your call to cancel, hence why your account was still available throughout last month for contact extraction, email downloads, etc.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured