Billing change

Participant

Billing change

Good morning

I have to pay but the system says i have to pay in Euros. My credit card supports US Dollar only. How can i Change it to the proper currency?

Thank you for your help

Mauricio

1 REPLY 1

Hi @user629810 

I can understand how important the billing on an account is. When an account in Constant Contact is created, the account's billing currency is selected for you based on your location. However, this currency can only be changed while an account is in trial. Once an account is no longer in a trial and a payment has been made, the currency cannot be changed. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Being able to update the billing currency on a paid account is a great feature request I have tracked in your account in the meantime.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.