The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Billing fraud by Constant Contact

Highlighted
Advisor

Billing fraud by Constant Contact

So I clicked on Enable Instant Preview and imagine my surprise when the very next screen says "please wait while we charge your account."

**bleep**? It didn't say anything about charging my account. Now it seems to be pretty much impossible to remove the charge. **bleep** kind of scam are you people running?

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Billing fraud by Constant Contact

Hello @JustinV84085 ,

The Inbox Preview tool utilizes Litmus, a separate service which costs $10/month. As this is an additional charge, we do require you to read and accept a Terms of Purchase before we release it to the account (as seen in the image below).

For the sake of making sure you're assisted, I've gone ahead and gotten your case submitted to Billing for the cancellation and refund request. They'll reach out with any further updates. Depending on the size of their queue, it may take longer than the standard 1-2 business days, therefore calling in will likely result in a quicker response.

use-inbox-preview-overlay-payment-terms-and-accept-button.png

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Billing fraud by Constant Contact

I suggest that you recheck your system because I promise you there was no such confirmation or dialog box shown. I simply clicked on a link that said something like "Use Instant Preview" and IMMEDIATELY the screen changed to an animation of a credit card being swiped. I would not be here complaining if I had actually approved a charge and checked a box. Geeez.

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured