Billing while my service is suspended. I may be going elsewhere unless something is done

Participant

Billing while my service is suspended. I may be going elsewhere unless something is done

Hi I wrote to you a little while back about my account being suspended and still being billed while it was suspended. I received an unsatisfactory response saying that since I had managed to have emails sent out in that time then that billing would stand. Now upon checking my account again which I have not used for over a month, I have been billed yet again even though it has been suspended in that time and I have not been using it. I have done my research on other email marketing services and a number of them now bill you only when you send out campaign emails as opposed to a flat monthly fee, which I think is far fairer and better value for money system. At the moment $70 USD per months is $100.00 AUD per month and to have the account active again, I need to pay $500 AUD+. This is too expensive when you can only send one or two campaigns a month and when you send absolutely nothing you still get billed. I expect the amount owing compared to my use of your service to be adjusted. I have been a long time user of your service and on the whole have enjoyed using it. However at the moment it is simply becoming untenable financially and unless you do something about the charges on my account while it has been suspended I will have no other choice but to take my business elsewhere. I look forward to your response. Kind Regards

1 REPLY 1
Administrator

Hi @First-NameL66419. Thank you for reaching out to us. Due to account security, we are unable to assist you here in the Community in regards to your billing and you will need to call our Billing team directly to discuss the charges on your account and what needs to be done in order for you to use your account again. 

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.