Billing??

JannW2
Participant

Billing??

We originally signed up for one year to try this out last October. Question is: Why are we receiving this notice that we will not be able to access our account unless we sign up AGAIN?? We've already payed for the rest of this year until October. Please reply with a detailed explanation AND we HAVE been using CC even though your email says we have not used this service recently. Thanks..Jann
1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @JannW2 ,

I'd recommend checking the username explicitly mentioned in the email, to make sure it's the one for the applicably paid account. If you have an expired trial or separate, previously cancelled account linked to the email address that notification was sent to, then that's what it was referring to. Do also make sure the email came from an address ending with our domain (website), because if it didn't actually come from us then it means it was likely from someone phishing for account login info.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.