Billing

SOLVED
Highlighted

Billing

Our office in Winston-Salem is paying for this- could you please bill them? ***Removed by Moderator***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Billing

Hello, 

There are a couple of ways that you can pay for your account.  If there is a company credit card you can add that to the account and set it up to bill monthly or perform a pre-pay of 6 or 12 months.   To put a card on the account you can go to My Account > My Account> Enter Billing Information.  If you do not have a company card, or want to pay via a different method you can pre-pay via check. You can generate a Prepayment Deposit Invoice within your account by going to My Account > My Account > Generate Prepayment Deposit Invoice. Click here to get the address to mail the check to.   

Hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Billing

Hello, 

There are a couple of ways that you can pay for your account.  If there is a company credit card you can add that to the account and set it up to bill monthly or perform a pre-pay of 6 or 12 months.   To put a card on the account you can go to My Account > My Account> Enter Billing Information.  If you do not have a company card, or want to pay via a different method you can pre-pay via check. You can generate a Prepayment Deposit Invoice within your account by going to My Account > My Account > Generate Prepayment Deposit Invoice. Click here to get the address to mail the check to.   

Hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

Constant Contact would like to hear from you

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured