Billing

user13102
Participant

Hi, I have 2 different accounts on Constant contact, and on both accounts, I am unable to process the payment. Can you please let me know the error? The payment was automatically deducted early for both accounts. But since last month, We are facing this problem. And due to this, we are unable to do our work. 

Can you please revert back as early as possible?  

1 REPLY 1
Nick_S
Administrator

Hello @user13102,

For this instance, we recommend calling in and speaking with our Billing team so they can work with you to sort this out. We aren't able to discuss account-specific billing matters on the Community.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Support Tips

Social Media

"There's a multitude of ways to engage your audience through us using your social platforms - via ads, social post metrics, email links, and more! " - Will

See Article

Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article

Support Tips

Welcome Your Audience

"Greet new contacts with one or more automated Welcome Emails depending on their interests or your business goals." - Nick

See Article