Black-Listed I.P. addresses

TylerS2
Participant

Black-Listed I.P. addresses

All of our constant contact emails are getting sent to all our users' junk folders.  When we traced the email using the header, we noticed that your IP address is blacklisted, which apparently is the reason for this. 

I understand a potential solution would be to whitelist our sending email addresses but this will make us vulnerable to spoofed emails coming from our addresses.  I have provided screenshots of the IP that is being blacklisted.  Is there anyway you can get this delisted?

Sites BlacklistingSites BlacklistingBlacklisted I.P.Blacklisted I.P.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @TylerS2 ,

You can also safelist domains in your security system, which should improve how it perceives emails being sent through us. You may also wish to look into authentication, as that will vastly improve deliverability being filtered by an organization's security.

For more information and guidance on both of these actions, I'd recommend speaking with our Deliverability team.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.