Blank Carriage Return in Numbered/Bulleted Lists

SOLVED
Go to solution
Occasional Participant

Blank Carriage Return in Numbered/Bulleted Lists

Is there a way to add an un-numbered/un-bulleted carriage return when using the numbered/bulleted list function? For example:

1.   XXXXX

[want an un-numbered carriage return here]

2.   XXXXX

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @ElisaC60 

That's a great question! Although your question was already answered by our chat support, I wanted to make sure our response was shared here as well. At this time having this type of formatting for your bulleted or numbered lists is not currently a feature that is available. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! It is however a feature request our Product Team is collecting feedback on. In fact this request has been tracked in your account and submitted to the appropriate teams. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @ElisaC60 

That's a great question! Although your question was already answered by our chat support, I wanted to make sure our response was shared here as well. At this time having this type of formatting for your bulleted or numbered lists is not currently a feature that is available. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! It is however a feature request our Product Team is collecting feedback on. In fact this request has been tracked in your account and submitted to the appropriate teams. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

Occasional Participant

Thank you, Frankie_P. I hope this feature becomes available.