Blank page upon login

BillS367
Participant

Blank page upon login

When i log in, my data never comes up...only a blank page. What gives?

8 REPLIES 8
William_D

Hello @BillS367 ,

Hello, it sounds like you may be running into some connectivity issues when trying to access the site. Let’s start with some basic connectivity troubleshooting.

If none of those alleviate the issues, could you please provide a screenshot of your speed test, including the More Info section? Once we have that we can do some more advanced troubleshooting as needed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
AvonLakeUCC
Regular Participant

I am having the same issue. It happened yesterday and again today.  I have an email to send out tomorrow (Saturday).  When I log in, the next page is white/blank.  I cleared cache and cookie.  I am on MacBook Pro and recently upgraded to BigSur.  Using Firefox, which is also updated today.  Restarted computer too!

Hello @AvonLakeUCC,

I do apologize that you are having this same experience. Something I recommend trying is adding Constant Contact to a Safelist so you can successfully log into the account again. Thanks! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
AvonLakeUCC
Regular Participant

Not that.  It is not an e-mail issue.  I see nothing on the dashboard (campaigns, contacts, library...)- when I login to edit and send out.

https://app.constantcontact.com/pages/dashboard/home/#/ 

This is the URL that is blank and I can't get past.  Must be related to Firefox.  I was able to login through Safari.

Hello @AvonLakeUCC,

That's good to hear! You may need to clear your cache on Firefox to see if that fixes your blank screen. 

Zoe H.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
AvonLakeUCC
Regular Participant

I appreciate your quick reply, but you should read my message first.  Both of your replies did not address my issue or what I wrote about.  And as I said above, I cleared the cache and cookies and updated and restarted twice. 

Hello @AvonLakeUCC,

I apologize for the miscommunication. For us to do additional research on this can you please email us your username, and a reference to this post at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com. Thanks!  

Zoe H.