Blocking certain contacts from receiving mailer

Participant

Blocking certain contacts from receiving mailer

I am about to send a message to about a 1000 contacts in my list, but I don't want a select few (about 15 contacts) to receive this particular message. But I want them to receive later messages, and so want them permanently in the list. How do I temporarily block just a few contacts from receiving a single message?

Thanks for your help.

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hi @KarlF68, in order to maintain your existing list you can copy the list and then remove those contacts that you do not want to send the message to from the new list. Then, on the scheduling screen, you can send to the newly created list. You can delete this list afterwards if you no longer need it.

David B.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.