Bounce backs

SOLVED
Go to solution
ElizabethW776
Rookie
0 Votes

In December I used one of my email lists and had 21 bounce backs.  I did not change anything in the list, but sent another email in January and got 285 bounce backs.  Some of them are from gmail which is pretty standard.  There was nothing tricky about the email format.   I'm wondering if:

a). People have blocked other Constant Contact users and wound up having ours blocked as well (Is there something Constant Contact changed?)

or

b).  People using certain email apps (Outlook?) have been blocked.  (Is there something that Microsoft has changed?)

Thanks,

Liz

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @ElizabethW776 , 

Thank you for reaching out! I am looking at your most recent campaign, and I do see what you mean regarding the bounce backs. Nothing that I'm aware of has changed for the bounces to jump up that high, and the fact that they're all listed as blocked instead of other bounce back reasons is interesting.

At this time, I'd probably recommend reaching out to our support team at 866-289-2101 for some live, 1:1 troubleshooting. They should be able to get you in contact with our deliverability team to look further into it. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @ElizabethW776 , 

Thank you for reaching out! I am looking at your most recent campaign, and I do see what you mean regarding the bounce backs. Nothing that I'm aware of has changed for the bounces to jump up that high, and the fact that they're all listed as blocked instead of other bounce back reasons is interesting.

At this time, I'd probably recommend reaching out to our support team at 866-289-2101 for some live, 1:1 troubleshooting. They should be able to get you in contact with our deliverability team to look further into it. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST